Picturedrome Cinemas we pride ourselves on giving our customers a unique environment to see films and events using state of the art technology. We provide an excellent, friendly service and ensure the experience is value for money.
It is the policy of Picturedrome Cinemas that the pricing of tickets is kept as low as possible to make it accessible for our patrons, In addition our food and drinks have been reasonably priced too.
Screen 1 324 seats (ground floor)
Screen 2 102 seats (ground floor)
Screen 3 85 seats (first floor)
Screen 4 33 seats (first floor)
Located conveniently opposite Bognor Regis Railway Station, The Picturedrome Cinema was originally built in 1885.
This Grade II listed building is split into three screens and features digital projectors and Dolby Digital Surround Sound.
The Foreign Film Events that tale place at The Picturedrome are in conjunction with 'Bognor Regis Twinning Association'
£3.50 Monday to Friday (except bank Holidays) / £4.50 Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays
A booking fee of 50p per ticket is charged for tickets purchased online and over the phone
● No other concessions available.
● Under 2's - These will be admitted free of charge but a ticket must be issued and can be obtained from the box office of the cinema.
● A limited supply of booster seats are available but these are on a first come first served basis.
● Doors for a show open 15 minutes before the show depending on when the previous show finishes. Ask at our box office for more info on when a particular show opens.
● If a show sells out completely in advance we will post a message on Twitter and our Facebook Page to inform customers.
● Our alcohol sales are restricted to certain films depending on it's certificate and content. Ask our staff which of our current films you can enjoy an alcoholic drink in.
● We do NOT accept Orange / EE Wednesdays.
Why not purchase a new style ‘Picturedrome Gift Card’
The minimum value is £2.50 and the card comes in a stylish gift card and envelope.
The ideal gift for those who like Cinema going
Ask Cinema staff for more details.
For 15 and 18 films we run a strict age restriction policy. You must be prepared to present ID if you look under 18 for a 15 film and 21 for a 18 film and alcohol sales. We accept passports, driving license and 'pass' logo card as ID. For 15 films we will also accept a birth certificate if presented with another form of Photo ID and will also accept a 6th form, college or university cards. Parental consent or accompaniment is not a valid form of identification. Alcohol sales are strictly for over 18's. The same ID policy as 18 films is enforced.
If you have any questions then please direct them to the cinema.
At Picturedrome, we are committed to offering maximum accessibility and we strive to provide facilities that meet the requirements of all our customers.
We have space for 4 wheelchairs just inside the door in Screen 1, we have removable seats to make this happen. There is space at the front for a further 6 wheelchairs.
We have space for 2 wheelchairs at the front of Screen 2
We have 1 disabled toilet accessed through Screens 1 & 2 and through the disabled entrance.
As the front of the building is stepped, access to the Picturedrome for wheelchair users is at the rear. The rear door is not manned therefore Patrons need to advise us when they arrive at the cinema.
Screens 3 and 4 are on the first floor and are not accessible to wheelchairs users
Picturedrome Cinemas welcomes the use of The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card
This is a national card that can be used to verify that the holder is entitled to one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema.
Terms and Conditions of use apply which can be seen on their website http://www.ceacard.co.uk/