1. The following are all trading names for Picturedrome Electric Theatre Co Ltd:- Century Cinema, Plaza Cinema, Carlton Cinema, Maxime Cinema, Picturedrome Cinema, Palace Cinema, Gaumont Cinema and Luxe Cinema. The registered address of the Company is Picturedrome Cinema, 51 Canada Grove, Bognor Regis West Sussex, PO21 1DW. Company Registration Number is 6165297. Vat Number is 904305264. In these term and conditions, the Company will be referred to as "Picturedrome".
2. Tickets Purchased online, by phone or in person, are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless the Flexible Booking fee has been purchased; or for any reason the performance is cancelled. In this case the whole amount, including the booking fee, will be refunded by the same method which you made the purchase.
Click Here: Flexible Booking Fee Terms
3. We charge a booking fee, of £0.75 per ticket, for all bookings made by phone, web or app.
4. Promotional vouchers and discounts, must be redeemed at time of purchase. Some offers are not available for advance bookings so please check the Terms and Conditions applicable to the offer.
5. If a film is age restricted - (12A), (15), or (18), whether or not a ticket has been purchased online, the Customer must bring recognised identification, such as a passport, driving licence, or official student card. If authentic identification cannot be provided when requested, you will not gain entry to the film and your tickets and booking fee may only be refunded at the discrection of the duty manager (as per condition number 2)
* Babes in arms must be highlighted to the team for licencing and safety purposes, and are admitted on the understanding that the child will sit on the parents / guardians lap. If not, a seat will need to be purchased.
* Any children under 8 years must be accompanied at all times, by an adult 18 years or over, regardless of film certification.
* Children under 12 years must be accompanied after 7pm, by an adult 18 years or over, regardless of film certification.
The final decision with regard to the production of identification and it's suitability to prove age rests with the Staff of the cinema, and the Companies' decision in this matter is final.
Click here: Proof of Age (ID Requirments)
6. If you book the wrong product in error, please let us know immediately in order for us to change the booking. If you do not do so within one hour of making the original booking you will not be entitled to a refund (as per condition number 2)
7. If you fail to attend a performance for whatever reason you will not be entitled to a refund (as per condition number 2)
8. For anyone who is demonstrating acts of anti-social behaviour, Picturedrome Cinemas reserves the right to refuse admission, or will require that the individual/s leave the premises. This is at the sole discretion of the Duty Manager.
> Any form of physical or verbal aggression towards our staff & customers, or acting in an anti-social way.
> Disturbing or disrupting others enjoyment, including the use of mobile devices during the film performance.
> If a person/s appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of other drugs.
> Any Copyright infringement
> Where there might be a risk of safety to others
> Smoking on the premises
> Drinking alcohol not purchased on the premises and infringing licensing law.
You will not be entitled to a refund (as per condition number 2)
9. Your data will be held securely by the company and will not be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. Data collected will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, and will not be used for any other use than that related to the cinemas.
10. We may need to search customers possessions whilst on the premises; in the interest of safety, security and other reasonable causes. We reserve the right to refuse entry or for customers to leave the premises without entitlement for a refund, if they fail to comply with this request.
11. Coronavirus (Covid 19) Measures:
Should a member of our team show symptoms of Coronavirus, we remain cautious and vigilant in asking that they stay away from the cinema.
If you, or a member of your booking, do show symptoms of Coronavirus, it would be appreciated you do the same, to assist us in keeping our cinemas a safe place for everyone to visit.
We encourage our guests to wear a face covering, although this will no longer be a requirement for entry into a screening.